Shea Butter and Aloe Bar Soap
A gentle, specially formulated bar soap which conditions the skin while possessing excellent cleaning and lathering qualities. The ingredients in this unique hypoallergenic bar soap include:
- Shea Butter - a natural moisturizer and emollient obtained from the fruit ofthe Shea tree in Africa. Shea butter also exhibits healing ability, anti-inflammatory properties, and aids cell regeneration which can help improve blemishes and discolorations.
- Aloe - an all natural juice or gel from the Aloe vera plant exhibiting extreme penetrating power through all three layers of skin. It is considered a healing herb because it helps remove dead skin cells and promotes the growth of new healthy skin cells. It helps reduce pain from burned tissue as well.
- Sodium Palmate - the soap made from palm oil.
- Sodium Palm Kernelate - the soap made from palm kernel oil.
- Purified water.
- Glycerine - an ingredient that has natural skin moisturizing and soothing properties.
- Sodium Chloride - for the soap saponification process.
- Tetrasodium EDTA - a water softener and preservative.
- Tetrasodium Etidronate - a chelating agent and water softener.
- Sodium Hydroxide - though added in processing to make soap, it is all reacted and actually does not exist in the finished bar but must appear on the ingredient list.
This bar soap formulation should be non-irritating and leave skin feeling soft and healthy.