Kirkman’s Phenol Assist™ Companion helps optimize the sulfation chemistry associated with phenolic compounds and salicylates competing for the body's sulfate stores. It is designed to be taken with Kirkman’s Phenol Assist™ or can be used with other enzyme products designed to help regulate phenolic load.
Phenols and polyphenols have antioxidant qualities and protective functions that make them beneficial. Kirkman's Phenol Assist™ helps reduce the phenolic load on the body's sulfation capacity. Other nutrients also support the body's sulfation chemistry. The ingredients in Phenol Assist™ Companion and their role in sulfation are as follows:
• Vitamin B-1 assists in making sulfate from sulfur.
• Vitamin B-2 helps oxidize sulfite to sulfate.
• Magnesium helps activate enzymes used in sulfation.
• Molybdenum is necessary to convert sulfite to sulfate.
• Taurine supplementation makes more sulfur available because taurine, when ingested,
frees up cysteine and sulfur for sulfation.
• Glycine supports taurine efficiency by working with taurine to form bile salts.
• Methionine brings methyl groups and sulfur into the body and helps support sulfation capacity.
• Lysine binds with arabinose, which is inadvertently released when plant cells are
opened up by Phenol Assist™.
Since arabinose can disable enzymes in the body, it is important to tie up this sugar.
• Arginine, like lysine, binds with arabinose.
• Alpha-Ketoglutaric Acid is used as a complexing agent
Sugar, starch, soy, wheat, casein, gluten, milk, egg, preservatives, yeast, gelatin, flavorings, colorings, peanuts, tree nuts or fish.
STORE IN A COOL DRY PLACE AND TIGHTLY CAPPED.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.