**New policies as of 4/15/14.
• SHIPPING DAYS: Probiotics will only be shipped Monday through Wednesday to avoid weekend delays. Orders for probiotics received on Thursday or Friday will be held for shipment on Monday.
• DURING WARM WEATHER: Beginning April 15, 2014. Kirkman's standard shipping method for probiotic orders will be 2-day UPS. (We may suggest an upgrade to Next Day if necessary.)
If you choose to ship in a method other than standard shipping (2-day UPS), Kirkman® will honor your shipping choice but will not accept returns or refunds for product that arrives warm or damaged due to not using our standard shipping method.
If you have any questions regarding your probiotic shipping please call our customer service department at 1-800-245-8282.
A Lactobacillus rhamnosus formulation
Kirkman’s Pro-Culture Gold™ features the Lactobacillus rhamnosus (L. rhamnosus) probiotic strain. This species is recognized as one of the primary friendly lactic acid bacteria that resides in a healthy gastrointestinal tract. Research over the past decade has shown that L. rhamnosus provides a number of important health benefits including:
• ability to adhere to the GI mucosa and colonize the intestinal tract
• support for the body's natural defenses (immunity)
• help for controlling diarrhea or constipation
• help for alleviating occasional diarrhea or constipation
Our Pro-Culture Gold™ offers 20 billion colony-forming units per capsule. This is a hypoallergenic formulation particularly developed for individuals with special requirements and sensitivities.
Casein, gluten, soy, wheat, milk, corn, artificial colorings, artificial flavorings, gelatin, yeast, peanuts, tree nuts or fish.
KEEP BOTTLE REFRIGERATED AND TIGHTLY CAPPED.
DO NOT REMOVE THE DESICCANT BAG.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.