**New policies as of 4/15/14.
• SHIPPING DAYS: Probiotics will only be shipped Monday through Wednesday to avoid weekend delays. Orders for probiotics received on Thursday or Friday will be held for shipment on Monday.
• DURING WARM WEATHER: Beginning April 15, 2014. Kirkman's standard shipping method for probiotic orders will be 2-day UPS. (We may suggest an upgrade to Next Day if necessary.)
If you choose to ship in a method other than standard shipping (2-day UPS), Kirkman® will honor your shipping choice but will not accept returns or refunds for product that arrives warm or damaged due to not using our standard shipping method.
If you have any questions regarding your probiotic shipping please call our customer service department at 1-800-245-8282.
High-strength hypoallergenic probiotic
Kirkman’s Pro-Bio Gold™ hypoallergenic capsule formulation is our signature probiotic. This product was formulated for individuals with special requirements and sensitivities. It offers broad-spectrum, high-strength coverage.
Our proprietary formulation provides comprehensive replacement of six microorganisms that are nutritionally beneficial and crucial for "total coverage" of the small and large intestinal tracts. These strains work synergistically to support gastrointestinal (GI) and genitourinary health. This probiotic supplement is a combination of the most important "resident" and "transient" microorganisms that contribute to maintaining and promoting a healthy GI tract.
There are numerous factors that contribute to friendly bacteria (such as Lactobacillus, Bifidobacterium and thermophilus) being destroyed or depleted, which include:
• environmental toxins/chemicals
• excessive stressful conditions
• improper diet or nutrient deficiencies
• food allergies/sensitivities
• overgrowth of yeasts, bacteria, viruses, etc.
• abnormal permeability of the intestine
• exposure to numerous medications
Pro-Bio Gold™ utilizes six probiotic strains that have undergone DNA fingerprinting in supporting their identity and have exhibited long-term stability. More than 65 scientific studies and published articles have been written in support of the strains, documenting the ability of these strains to:
• possess a high tolerance to survive stomach acids and bile salts
• support the body's natural defenses and the intestinal tract's immunological barrier
• help alleviate occasional diarrhea and constipation
• address lactose intolerance issues
• adhere to and colonize the GI mucosal membrane
• assist with regulating intestinal mobility and normal bowel function
• possibly help create an inhibitory effect on free radical activity in the colon
Kirkman® guarantees the potency of Pro-Bio Gold™ through independent laboratory testing.