**New policies as of 2/4/13.
• SHIPPING DAYS: Probiotics will only be shipped Monday through Wednesday to avoid weekend delays. Orders for probiotics received on Thursday or Friday will be held for shipment on Monday.
• DURING WARM WEATHER: To better protect your probiotics, Kirkman® now requires 2 day or next day shipping service during warm weather. (We will honor your shipping choices and not automatically upgrade your shipping methods).
• DURING COLD WEATHER: Kirkman® recommends 3-business days service to most locations.
If you have any questions regarding your probiotic shipping please call our customer service department at 1-800-245-8282.
Single-strain acidophilus probiotic containing 3 billion CFUs per capsule
Kirkman’s Lactobacillus Acidophilus (L. acidophilus) features only that one probiotic strain and is free of disaccharides. This species is recognized as one of the primary friendly lactic acid bacteria residing in a healthy gastrointestinal tract. Research over the past decade has shown that L. acidophilus provides a number of important health benefits including:
• adheres to the GI mucosa and colonizes the intestinal tract
• supports the body's natural defenses (immunity)
• helps control diarrhea or constipation
• helps alleviate occasional diarrhea or constipation
Because this product contains only the L. acidophilus probiotic strain, it meets the criteria of probiotics considered legal on the Specific Carbohydrate Diet. No Bifido strains are present in this product.
The only other ingredients present in the product are plant cellulose and silicon dioxide.
Casein, gluten, soy, wheat, milk, corn, preservatives, yeast, gelatin, flavorings, colorings, peanuts, tree nuts or fish.
KEEP BOTTLE REFRIGERATED AND TIGHTLY CAPPED.
DO NOT REMOVE THE DESICCANT BAG.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.